Engineering Change Order
We ordered 25 boards, upon arrival the following was found.
- Holes for the large contacts on the D-Type mixed connector are very tight. We can make them
work but they should be larger.
- Some of the parts are different than what is on the schematic.
- BOM was incorrect for the board.
- Changed R17 to a 300 Ohm resistor. The current in the LED should be 10mA nominal.
- Stacking boxes will be done by using Velcro on top and bottom of each box.
Boxes will not have rubber feet.