Engineering Change Order
UTRI Adapter Card
Current board revision should read
Rev. E Aug. 2011
- Nov. 4, 2010 Added test points/solder pads to the ERNI-154807 connector A24(ITH*) and A25(ITH).
- Nov. 8, 2010 Changed the oblong mounting holes from plated to unplated and dimensioned them.
- Nov. 9, 2010 Changed shunt resistors from 100milliOhms to 20milliOhms on schematic and BOM
- Nov. 11, 2010 Removed shunt and limiting resistors from schematic and BOM. Reworked PCB and updated connector pinout file.
Increased the power planes for 1.25V & 2.50V on layer 3
- Nov. 16, 2010 Found the 50 pin connector was placed incorrectly, moved it to match previous card.
- December 7, 2010 It looks like the 50 pin ERNI connector is rotated 180 degrees. The sample board I have maybe wrong.
- December 10, 2010: Received the Backplane Transition and UTRI Adapter cards. The UTRI Adapter cards had the following errata
- Missing the ground pads for the Hybx selector
- Missing the Ground connection to the large 'GND' pad
- Oval mounting holes are plated and don't need to be
- ERNI connector 284258 is not positioned correctly, should be closer to the edge.
- PCB layers are not evenly spaced. The outside layers have 5mil spacing while the inner impreg is 40mils
- Revision 'D' had a serious error.
- Rev. D: Pins on the ridged-flex connector were transposed on the 'B' row.
Changed the pinout of the OUT0P, OUT0N, OUT1P and OUT1N pinout to reduce crosstalk
2011-08-26 Added a third high voltage bias circuit. Changed some silkscreen text.
- Rev. E: Corrects the pinout of the 50 pin SMT connector. Matches changes to the Backplane Adapter board.