John Campbell's Homepage
Select recent talks
- QCD at NNLO
BOOST 2017, Buffalo, July 2017.
- Electroweak physics at hadron colliders
LHCP 2016, Lund, Sweden, June 2016.
- Precision studies of vector boson production
Stress-testing the Standard Model at the LHC, KITP Santa Barbara, May 2016.
- SM Higgs production: theoretical progress
Aspen Winter Conference, January 2016.
- Perspectives on Top Quark Physics
Top at Twenty concluding talk, W&C Seminar, Fermilab, April 2015.
- Constraining Higgs boson properties using MCFM
EPP Seminar, Penn, March 2015.
- Bounding the Higgs width, post CMS result
LPC/theory group, Fermilab, April 2014.
- Bounding the Higgs width at the LHC
University of Durham, March 2014.
- Vector bosons and direct photons
[2 lectures, pdf]
CTEQ summer school, Pittsburgh, July 2013.
- Perturbative QCD: Status
ICHEP 2012, Melbourne, July 2012.