Presentations Related to Previous Projects
The following are presentations related to projects with which I have previously been involved. They are listed in reverse chronological order.
Matrix Implementation at Fermilab
I made a presentation concerning the Matrix implementation at Fermilab for
the ADRA Midwest Users Group Meeting held May 15, 1996 in Schaumberg, Illinois.
The meeting was organized by ADRA Systems, Incorporated.
The presentation may be toured by clicking on MUG96
C++ Brown Bag Presentation by Brian Gary on 21 February 1996
At my request, Brian Gary made a presentation at the C++ Brown Bag Roundtable on February
21, 1996. The presentation may be toured by clicking on
C++ Roundtable Presentation
The MISCOMP Project, 12th Office Information Technology Conference, July 1995
Vicky White and I authored a presentation on the MISCOMP Project. The presentation was given at the 12th Office Information Technology Conference, held July 12-14, 1995 in Augusta, Georgia. The presentation may be toured by clicking on OIT95
Paula Garrett and I authored a document concerning libraries, laboratories, and the web. It was presented at AusWeb95
in Ballina, NSW, Australia at the end of April 1995. The presentation was made by Paula Garrett, University of Sydney.
Several items related to the document and the presentation are available.
- The document as it was submitted to the conference is available from the AusWeb95 conference server.
This version has local edits made by the AusWeb95 conference editors in order to conform to the standards for the proceedings.
- The document is also available from this server (maintained by the Fermilab Computing Division's Databases and Information Department). This version is essentially the same as the conference version. A few minor differences exist--for example, a Table of Contents is hypertext linked into the document.
- The discussion notes for the talk associated with the presentation are also available.
- The discussion in which David Ritchie participated by speaker phone is also available.
- Finally, the document is available from the Fermilab Publications Office where it is known as Fermilab-Conf-95/056.
Interlab '94, November 1994
I developed a short WWW presentation for the Interlab '94 conference held in Golden, Colorado.
Again, although a number of the links are out of date, the presentation is still of interest.
The presentation was made by David Martin, HEPNRC. The presentation may be toured by clicking here.
Industrial Affiliates, September 1994
I developed a WWW presentation for the Fermilab Industrial Affiliates meeting that took place at Fermilab in September 1994.
Although a number of the links are out of date, the presentation is still of interest.
It may be toured by clicking here.
DJR, September 10, 1997