- The purpose of the project is to define a unique set of
conventions for supersymmetric
extensions of the Standard Model together with an accord specifying
generic file structures for
1) supersymmetric model specifications and input parameters,
2) EW scale supersymmetric mass and coupling spectra, and
3) decay tables, to provide a universal interface between
spectrum calculation programs, decay packages, and high energy physics
|SLHA Read/Write Utilities
- pySLHA - a Python-based
reader, writer and plotter of SLHA and SLHA2 files.
- SLHALib - a
FORTRAN library of routines for reading, writing, and
manipulating SLHA and SLHA 2 files.
- a C++ library for SLHA input and output (requires the
BOOST C++ headers)
- a C++ library for SLHA input and output (under development)
- The SLHA read utilities in SusyLesHouches.h and SusyLesHouches.cc
in PYTHIA 8 have been written so they can be used standalone (independent of the rest of
PYTHIA 8) and can be recycled for other purposes.
Relic Density Programs:
Event Generators / XS Calculators:
|Other Tools Repositories:
- main76.f: example how
to use an SLHA spectrum file with Pythia,
to generate supersymmetric processes, in this case stop1
pair production events at LHC; the run requires an
external file with a SuSy spectrum calculated by an
external RGE code, like "softsusy.spc"
F77 stand-alone spectrum output routine for
ISASUSY. Includes bug-fix for ISAJET v 7.71. (C. Balazs).
F77 stand-alone decay table output routine for
ISASUSY. (C. Balazs).
spectrum and decay package reading routine for ISAJET. (C. Balazs).
| The structure of the Accord was discussed / will be
- Apr 10: Updated links to codes. Added SHERPA. Removed
ISAJET from list of event generators (obsolete).
- Jan 08: Included link to SusyBSG
- Dec 07: SLHA2 released: arXiv:0801.0045
- Dec 07: QNUMBERS published in BSM Generator Interface
- Sep 07: SLHA arXiv version updated -> v3.
- May 07: Included links to SLHALib and SLHAio
- Feb 07: Included most general NMSSM potentials
- Feb 06: hep-ph/0602198 contains SLHA2 status
- Jan 06: QNUMBERS. Tentative proposal for general
resonance definition for SLHA2, described in
- Oct 05: Tentatively adopted NMSSM conventions, cf. NMHDecay.
- 15/09 05: Added EXPTAR(26): mA pole mass.
- 08/06 05: Added ISALHD.F to examples.
- 07/03 05: Added main76.f to examples.
- 27/08 04: Final proofs sent to JHEP + arXiv version
updated -> v2.
- 08/06 04: New tentative draft awaiting publication in
JHEP. Changes include a list of soft terms, MSOFT, an enlarged
HMIX, an enlarged decay tables section and
comments on other new physics models.
- 10/11 03: hep-ph/0311123 released on arXiv
- 14/10 03: Fixed hypercharge sign inconsistency and SU(3)
triplet -> antitriplet in Ubar and Dbar superfield
definitions in writeup. Added subsection describing
SMINPUTS. Changed the order of terms in eq.(3).
- 10/09 03: Fixed notation inconsistencies between the
trilinear and bilinear scalar potentials, eqs. (3) and
(5). Added reason for evading mixing angle language for
sfermion mixing. Changed notation for Gunion-Haber neutralino
- 30/07 03: Revised draft after MC4LHC
standard for input including non-universal models and set of
parameters for SM boundary conditions. Yukawa and trilinear
blocks changed. Possibility of Q grid for running parameters
- 26/06 03: Added SoftSusy, SPheno, Isasusy, and SDecay
- 23/06 03: Revised minimal draft.
- 13/06 03: Added example F77 read/write routine for PYTHIA.
- 09/06 03: New mininal draft: Les Houches summary, containing
definitions for spectrum
output and decay tables for minimal models. Input, extended
models, and higher orders to be discussed at CERN.
- 27/01 03: Added complex RPV couplings.
- 10/01 03: Added definitions of neutralino mass and mixing
conventions in the MSSM.
- 12/08 02: Added entries in SIMS for NMSSM. Changed structure
of SIMX with NMSSM-like scenarios in mind. Added SIRVI and
SIRVO, dedicated to R-parity violation. Added entries for
soft R-parity violating couplings.
- 02/08 02: Added CFINAM and CFONAM for file input/output.
- 16/07 02: Added particle content switch and changed numbering
- 13/07 02: R-parity violation added. SIEW and SIGU replaced by
added for mu, M, and A in SUGRA models. Left-
and Right- masses added for 3rd generation sfermions in
SIMS. Definition of sfermion mixing convention included.
| || |